- Hearing Screening services are available to schools at a minimal cost and free screening at the Killarney practice
- A Screening is a quick test to establish whether you have a hearing loss or not.
- A Pass result suggests Normal Hearing
- A Fail result suggests Hearing Loss or Pathology
- Diagnostic Hearing Testing conducts those who fail the hearing screening or if you suspect a hearing loss or a problem with the ear. This intensive test will describe the nature, severity and configuration of the hearing loss and allow the audiologist to recommend a management solution.
- Hearing Aid Selection and Fitting are usually recommended for persons with permanent hearing loss or those who choose not to have the surgical management of their ear pathology.
- Supply of customized noise protection Individuals who are frequently exposed to extreme noise e.g. in industry, musicians can obtain custom-made ear protectors to effectively dampen noise.
- Supply of Custom Swim plugs Children and adults who develop infections from exposure to water can have custom-made swim plugs to effectively seal the ear during swimming and bathing.
If you would like to find out more about Tanya Gabriel Audiology Services, please contact us!